Microsoft will be making the next update for Microsoft Intune between March 4, 2015 and March 7, 2015. New Intune standalone (cloud only) features that will be released as part of this service update include:
- Ability to streamline the enrollment of iOS devices purchased directly from Apple or an authorized reseller with the Device Enrollment Program (DEP)
- Ability to restrict access to SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business based upon device enrollment and compliance policies
- Management of OneDrive apps for iOS and Android devices
- Ability to deploy .appx files to Windows Phone 8.1 devices
- Ability to restrict the number of devices a user can enroll in Intune
It’s important to note that the updates are for the stand alone Cloud only and not the integrated with SCCM. Updated to the integrated extensions are usually 3-6 months after the standalone is available.